Fast Company excels in all three essential areas of corporate software applications: data-entry, document production and database functions. The data entry screens are exceptionally well-designed in a clear, concise and uncluttered manner, making this otherwise tedious process, fast and easy. The abundance of corporate expertise and (user editable) presupposed fields built into the software, results in a remarkable 15 - 20 minute data entry process for a new incorporation!
- Module 1 - Introduction to Fast Company
- Module 2 - I want to Incorporate a new Corporation (Part 1)
- Module 3 - I want to Incorporate a new Corporation (Part 2)
- Module 4 - Organizing the new Corporation
- Module 5 - Completing Topics D, F, G & H
- Module 6 - Completing Topics N, O, P & Q
- ★ How do I Convert or Amend Authorized Capital?
- How do I join shares in Fast Company?
- What happens if I enter an incorrect corporate name? Can I fix it?
- I entered the date of Incorporation/Amalgamation/Articles of Amendment (for Manitoba only) incorrectly. Can I fix it?
- Why won’t the system let me fix the name of a contact wrongly entered without logging in as the default user?
- If I change the name or address of a party, does it populate throughout the program?
- Can Fast Company be used to Incorporate Federal Companies?
- How do I set up my own Predefined Authorized Capital entry?
- How do I delete a record?
- What operating systems are compatible with your software?
- What word processing software can I use?
- How do I install the software?