October 25, 2016
ADVANCED UPGRADE NOTICE
Please be advised that ProSuiteTM V8.7 will become available on Saturday November 5th, 2016. During the upgrade ProSuite will be unavailable to customers between 2:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m. on November 5th
What’s being upgraded?
CHICAGO TITLE INTEGRATION
Do you order title insurance from CTIC? Do you order online and find yourself manually completing much of the same information that you have already entered into your ProSuite file? We’re very pleased to share you will now be able to order title insurance from CTIC directly from your ProSuite file! Save valuable time and increase efficiency by eliminating duplicate data entry and reducing errors. Click here for a copy of the Quick Start Guide.
To get a sneak peak at how easy it will be to order title insurance from CTIC, attend one of our live pre or post release webinars:
DISCONTINUATION OF OTHER AND HOME EQUITY FILE TYPES
The Other and Home Equity file types have now been discontinued. There is no change to the existing files created under these types. All of the current functionality will remain. However, you will no longer be able to create new files of these types.
We are pleased to report that the following bugs have now been fixed:
- When changing the deposit amount on the Commissions tab, the Excess Deposit Goes To was reflecting incorrectly on the Seller’s SOA.
- When attempting to save an Adjustment without an Adjustment Type selected a warning message will be displayed.
- Personal Property Security Agreement was missing from the Nature of Charge drop down on the Charges Removed tab.
- Changing the Adjustment Date on the File tab was not changing the adjustment date on the Taxes tab.
- Contact lookups have been improved for speed and ease of finding contacts.
- Contact Identification>Scan tab was displaying errors.
- Navigating in contacts was not responding to keyboard functions.
- Contacts lookup windows were not always displaying the correct number of contacts found.
- PTT V27 Directors schedule was not allowing directors names to be completed when an ampersand was in the company name.
- PTT V27 was incorrectly completing the Account owner and Authorized submitter fields. As these fields should not be populated if the firm that submits the form is also paying the PTT, these fields will be left blank.
- The Form A and Form B were not completing the buyers schedule correctly when 4 buyers had the same address and 2 were joint tenants as to ½ interest and 2 were joint tenants as to the other ½ interest.
- Adjustments that have the Holdback checkbox selected will now include reference to the holdback in the description.
- Stewart Assyst On Demand mortgages would not import.
- Stewart Assyst Last Installment Date was not populating the correct field in ProSuite.
- Guarantors on Stewart Assyst files would not import.
- Clicking the Add button for items to be applied to the SOA or OTP were not creating the appropriate entry if some information was missing (eg. Strata Management).
- In a Mortgage file, when the Apply to SOA button was selected for the Insurance binder fee, the payee was incorrectly reflecting the Insurance Company rather than the Insurance Agent.
- ProTrust was not able to do a file transfer when a semi-colon was in the file matter number.
- ProTrust will no longer show deleted banks in the Trust Liability Report.
- Changing the payee on the Other Adjustments tab for a Strata Form Fee was resetting the Strata tab’s Monthly Maintenance to 0.00.
- Edits to some fields were not triggering the Save Page button.
WORKING WITH MULTIPLE COPIES OF THE SAME FILE
As a convenience, ProSuite allows you to open multiple copies of a file. Please note if you have multiple copies of a file open, changes made in one copy of the file will not be reflected in the additional copies of the file unless you refresh the screen. For this reason, it is recommended that you open only one copy of a file when adding or editing data.
How Do You Upgrade?
Automatic Installation During Initial Login:
- When a new ProSuite software upgrade is available, ProSuite will automatically download and install the new version the first time you launch the application on your computer following the release.
- o The software download and upgrade usually take about 5 to 10 minutes for a simple update, but depend on several factors including: the available network bandwidth at your office, the size of the upgrade and how many upgrade downloads are occurring at the same time.
- ProSuite will display the status of the download and upgrade.
- When the upgrade has completed, you will be able to login to ProSuite.
If you require further assistance, please contact Customer Service at 1.866.367.7648 or email@example.com.