Please be advised that ProSuiteTM V8.6 will become available on Saturday June 4th, 2016. During the upgrade ProSuite will be unavailable to customers between Friday June 3rd at 10:00pm and Saturday June 4th at 1:00am.
What’s being upgraded?
LENDER FORMS WITH DYNAMIC BARCODES
ProSuite will now populate Lender forms that contain dynamic barcode technology. The following Lender documents contain this barcode technology and are currently available in ProSuite:
RBC - Request for Mortgage Funds (2015-11-01)
RBC - Homeline Request for Mortgage Funds (2015-11-01)
President’s Choice Financial
PCF – Solicitors Final Report and Cert. of Title (2013.10)
PCF – Solicitors Interim Report and Requisition for Funds (2013.10)
PCF – Fax Cover Page (2015.10)
There is no change to the way you generate these documents, all the magic will happen in the background! Note that some fields will require completion once the forms are generated.
It has always been very important that each person use their own unique username and password when accessing ProSuite to ensure that all the many great features function correctly. We have now added further checks when a user logs in with a username and password that are already in use by another user. When the first user attempts to save a page, they will receive a message indicating that their session has been lost and they must restart ProSuite.
If you do not already have your own username and password, ask your ProSuite administrator to create one for you!
CUSTOMER SUPPORT PHONE NUMBER
To make it even easier for you to contact our fabulous team of customer support representatives, we have added the toll free number to the Help Centre menu ribbon.
We are pleased to report that the following bugs have now been fixed:
- If a change was made to the completion or adjustment dates, the Taxes, Utilities and Pro-rated adjustments dates were changing incorrectly.
- When Completion, Possession and Adjustment dates were changed, the new dates were not always displaying in the file matter header bar.
- On occasion, Stewart Title orders submitted through ProSuite were reflecting an incorrect closing date.
- When importing a title search, ProSuite searches the global contacts for a match to the chargeholder name on title. If no match was found, a new global contact was created. To allow for greater flexibility and editing, if a contact needs to be created it will now be created as a firm contact.
- When importing a title search, Crown Debt charges will now automatically have the Remove Charge checkbox selected.
- In Mortgage and Sale files, if an Apply to OTP or Apply to Disbursements button was used to add items to the Order to Pay or Disbursements tabs and the amounts were edited on these tabs, the edits were not reflected on the originating screens.
- In a Mortgage file, if the rank of the new mortgage was other than 1st, the apply/remove buttons did not work correctly.
- The Adjustment Date was not automatically populating the Prorated Adjustments On
- On Sale files, when the Commissions>Deposit Paid To = This Firm, it was not showing on the Sale Proceeds tab.
- The Lookup Contact window was not displaying the Name on Doc field in the details section.
- ProTrust – when doing a file matter transfer, the source reference number was not appearing. This number will now appear in the description field.
How Do You Upgrade?
Automatic Installation during Initial Login:
- When a new ProSuite software upgrade is available, ProSuite will automatically download and install the new version the first time you launch the application on your computer following the release.
- The software download and upgrade usually take about 5 to 10 minutes for a simple update, but depend on several factors including: the available network bandwidth at your office, the size of the upgrade and how many upgrade downloads are occurring at the same time.
- ProSuite will display the status of the download and upgrade.
- When the upgrade has completed, you will be able to login to ProSuite.
If you require further assistance, please contact customer service at 1.866.367.7648 or email@example.com.
Last Updated: 2016-05-25 13:12:22 UTC