Only the Default user can change the names of contacts in these databases, using the “Change Name” button in the appropriate Secondary Database box. This ensures that all other users are not in the system when the changes to the databases are made. If a user is in the system when a database is changed and selects the same contact from the database, it could potentially cause the wrong contact information to be entered into the record.
Articles in this section
- How do I Convert or Amend Authorized Capital?
- How do I join shares in Fast Company?
- What happens if I enter an incorrect corporate name? Can I fix it?
- I entered the date of Incorporation/Amalgamation/Articles of Amendment (for Manitoba only) incorrectly. Can I fix it?
- Why won’t the system let me fix the name of a contact wrongly entered without logging in as the default user?
- If I change the name or address of a party, does it populate throughout the program?
- When using Microsoft® Word, why won’t all my documents open when I hit “Open All” after producing them in document production? They are there in my DOCS folder, but do not open in Word.
- Can I print my share certificates in colour like the pre-printed ones I currently use?
- Is it possible to cross-reference all companies that a person/corporation is involved in (shareholder/director and/or officer)?
- Is it possible to cross-reference all the companies where an accountant works or a bank is associated?