We are pleased to announce that Brief ConveyTM Version 9.3.2 is now available.
PURCHASERS>INDIVIDUAL TAB CHANGES
Only buyers that are Canadian citizens or permanent residents are eligible for the new PTT exemption for Newly Built Homes. To facilitate the PTT calculation under this circumstance, a new Canadian citizen/permanent resident field has been added to the Purchasers>Individual tab.
PTT DETAIL TAB CHANGES
Exemption code 49 – Newly Built Homes has been added to the PTT Exemption drop down field.
We have also removed information that no longer applies.
PTT TAX CALCULATION CHANGES
The new PTT calculation for exemption 49 – Newly Built Homes is now available. This calculation requires the following:
- PTT Detail>PTT Exemption field must be set to 49 – Newly Built Homes
- Each Purchaser’s % Interest Acquired field must be set to the appropriate percent acquired
- Each Purchaser’s Canadian citizen/permanent resident field should be set correctly
- Fair Market Value/Interest in Property must be less than $800,000
The PTT calculation for property with a Net Land Value over $2 million is now available. This calculation requires the following:
- Fair Market Value/Interest in Property must be greater than $2 million
- Completion date must be later than February 16th, 2017
If you require further assistance, please contact customer service at 1.866.367.7648 or email@example.com.