How to make changes to a cheque that was issued during a period that is reconciled

In order to make changes to a cheque or issue a cheque during a period that has already been reconciled on the account the reconciliation would need to be removed on the account in the ProTrust module.


Below is a link explaining how to add or remove a reconciliation from an account:

How to add & remove reconciliation in ProTrust




t: 416.322.6111
TOLL FREE: 1.866.367.7648
Available Monday - Friday
8 am - 7 pm local time

Last Updated: 2015-12-22 18:39:28 UTC

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request