ADVANCED UPGRADE NOTICE
We advise that ProSuite Version 8.4.1 will be available Friday, December 18, 2015. Please note the upgrade will start on Thursday, December 17th at 10:00 p.m. and complete on Friday, December 18th at 6:00 a.m. ProSuite will be unavailable to users during that time.
This release will include resolutions as follows:
- When importing a tax search on the Taxes tab, or changing the tax increase %, the calculations will automatically complete
- When selecting any of the GST check boxes on the Property>Land Value tab, after the gross land value is entered, the calculations will automatically update
- When entering a pro-rated adjustment and selecting Is this a rental after the dates are entered, the calculations will automatically update
How Do You Upgrade?
Automatic Installation during initial login:
- When a new ProSuite software upgrade is available, ProSuite will automatically download and install the new version the first time you launch the application on your computer following the release.
- The software download and upgrade usually take about 5 to 10 minutes for a simple update, but depend on several factors including: the available network bandwidth at your office, the size of the upgrade and how many upgrade downloads are occurring at the same time.
- ProSuite will display the status of the download and upgrade.
- When the upgrade has completed, you will be able to login to ProSuite.
If you require further assistance, please contact customer service at 1.866.367.7648 or email@example.com .
Last Updated: 2016-01-29 16:13:38 UTC