We are pleased to announce that ProSuite Version 8.4 is now available.
PLEASE NOTE: Depending upon your system configuration, you may require your IT department to complete this upgrade of ProSuite.
This release includes the following great new features:
We’re pretty excited about this one! This feature will save several clicks per file matter which means time savings for you!
ProSuite will automatically complete all calculations throughout a file matter as well as in your My Firm Libraries. The calculator buttons have been removed as the calculations now happen instantly as figures are being entered. All auto calculations can be overridden by you if necessary. Once overridden, the field will shade green as an indication to you that you have changed the calculation performed by ProSuite. Due to the two way calculations that ProSuite performs for both Selling Commissions and Listing Commissions, you will need to select the Stop Auto-Calc option for each of these sections in order to override the calculations.
Based on the feedback received from many of you, we have made a few changes to both the File Matter Accounts and the My Firm>Account Library screens.
In a file matter, we have removed the Use First Client button and replaced it with an Account to Client checkbox. If you have a client added to your file when you access the Accounts tab, this check box will be selected automatically. If you wish to address your account to a party other than your client, simply remove the tick from the Account to Client box and look up the appropriate party in the Account To field.
We have also moved the Apply Library feature to the Account tab. In many cases this will eliminate the need for you to access the Fees and Disbursements tabs which will save you more time.
In the Account Library, on both the Fees and Disbursements tab we have added the tax percentage amount, the tax dollar amount and total fields for easy reference. These fields will automatically calculate for you with the addition of our new AutoCalc feature.
Stay tuned for more improvements to the Accounts in upcoming releases.
We are pleased to report that the following bugs have now been fixed:
- Utility Adjustments – the utility adjustment was displaying an error when the adjustment date was the same as the end date
- Strata Form Fee - Apply to OTP button was not applying the amounts to the Order to Pay
- ProTrust - failing to clear or post cheques when done in large batches
- ProTrust – cheque posting tab was incorrectly removing saved values when Post Date changed.
- Title Insurance - If Other was selected as the Title Insurance provider, users were unable to enter a value in the Cost field.
- Shut down error – Customers reported receiving a message indicating ProSuite encountered an error and must be shut down. We have put a fix in place to handle all errors we were aware of. If you see this error in the future, we would appreciate it if you would let us know.
- Document Generation – Documents were generating incorrectly if your web session was temporarily lost. If this occurs, you will now receive a prompt suggesting you restart ProSuite to ensure documents generate correctly.
TITLE INSURANCE INTEGRATIONS
We are very pleased to advise that the beta testing of the integrations with FCT and Stewart Title NextSTEPS have been successfully completed. Well over 1500 title insurance orders have been placed during the beta period with no major issues, making this our most successful beta ever! We would like to take this opportunity to thank those of you that tested the feature and provided valuable feedback as to your experience. If you haven’t yet experienced the time savings of this new feature, now is the time!
How Do You Upgrade?
Automatic Installation during initial login:
- When a new ProSuite software upgrade is available, ProSuite will automatically download and install the new version the first time you launch the application on your computer following the release.
- The software download and upgrade usually take about 5 to 10 minutes for a simple update, but depend on several factors including: the available network bandwidth at your office, the size of the upgrade and how many upgrade downloads are occurring at the same time.
- This method will be used if Installation Option 1 has not occurred.
- ProSuite will display the status of the download and upgrade.
- When the upgrade has completed, you will be able to login to ProSuite.
If you require further assistance, please contact customer service at 1.866.367.7648 or email@example.com .