We advise that ProSuite Version 8.3.1 is now available.
This release includes some technical amendments to the LTO forms as requested by the LTSA.
Many of our customers had reported when generating and opening multiple LTO forms at one time, only one form remained open in Adobe Acrobat. We have made a change to allow multiple PDF forms to be generated and remain open. If you generate a PTT, a Form B and a Form C charge for example, all of these documents will remain open.
Due to the complex nature of the schedules that form part of Form A V22 and Form B V22, we have had to implement a change that will not allow multiple copies of the Form A and/or Form B to be opened at one time. Only one of these documents will be selected when you first access the Download Selector. If you try to select additional Form A and/or Form B documents, you will be prompted with a message box advising that only one Form A and/or Form B can be opened at one time. Once the documents have finished generating and are opened, they should be finalize and closed prior to selecting and opening additional Form A and/or Form B documents.
Please note: Prior to opening PDF forms, ProSuite must ensure that Adobe Acrobat is closed. You will now be prompted to save any open PDF files prior to continuing.
How Do You Upgrade?
Option 1: Unattended Overnight Installation:
(This is the recommended option since it requires less time to get started on ProSuite when first logging in after the upgrade.)
- Leave your computer turned on and leave ProSuite running overnight.
- The Upgrade will automatically perform overnight.
- When you login to ProSuite in the morning it will already have been upgraded with the new version.
- Note – If your computer goes into Suspend or Hibernate mode, this method will not work and it will then be installed using Option 2 below.
Option 2: Automatic Installation during initial login:
- When a new ProSuite software upgrade is available, ProSuite will automatically download and install the new version the first time you launch the application on your computer following the release.
- The software download and upgrade usually take about 5 to 10 minutes for a simple update, but depend on several factors including: the available network bandwidth at your office, the size of the upgrade and how many upgrade downloads are occurring at the same time.
- This method will be used if Installation Option 1 has not occurred.
- ProSuite will display the status of the download and upgrade.
- When the upgrade has completed, you will be able to login to ProSuite.
If you require further assistance, please contact customer service at 1.866.367.7648 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Last Updated: 2015-09-07 02:07:38 UTC