Please follow these instructions to set it up your letterhead:
- Save the letterhead file attached to this email to your hard drive.
- In Brief Convey, go to Settings > Company to open the Company List.
- Click the required branch in the left panel.
- If there is an existing letterhead, click [Clear] beside the <OpenOffice version or MS Word version> to remove the existing letterhead.
- Click […] beside the <OpenOffice version or MS Word version>.
- In the Letterhead editor that appears, click File > Open, browse to the letterhead you saved in step 1 and click [Open].
- Click “X” in the top right corner. (Note that clicking File > Save or File > Save As will not save the file.)
- When you are prompted to confirm the save, click Yes.
- The letterhead is still not saved! Click [Save] in the Company List box.
- A message appears that the record is saved.
- Close the Company List box.
- To test the letterhead, open a file, generate a document that uses the letterhead (i.e. Purchaser – Intro Letter) and check that the letterhead and document generate as expected.
Last Updated: 2015-10-30 15:42:02 UTC