ADVANCED UPGRADE NOTICE
We advise that ProSuite Version 8.3.1 will be available Wednesday, September 2, 2015. Please note the upgrade will start on Wednesday, September 2nd at 3:00 a.m. and complete at 6:00 a.m. ProSuite will be unavailable to users during that time.
This release will include some technical amendments to the LTO forms as requested by the LTSA.
Many of our customers have reported when generating multiple LTO forms at one time, only one form remains open in Adobe Acrobat. This release will also include a resolution of this issue. All LTO forms generated at one time will remain open in Adobe Acrobat.
How Do You Upgrade?
Option 1: Unattended Overnight Installation:
(This is the recommended option since it requires less time to get started on ProSuite when first logging in after the upgrade.)
- Leave your computer turned on and leave ProSuite running overnight.
- The Upgrade will automatically perform overnight.
- When you login to ProSuite in the morning it will already have been upgraded with the new version.
- Note – If your computer goes into Suspend or Hibernate mode, this method will not work and it will then be installed using Option 2 below.
Option 2: Automatic Installation during initial login:
- When a new ProSuite software upgrade is available, ProSuite will automatically download and install the new version the first time you launch the application on your computer following the release.
- The software download and upgrade usually take about 5 to 10 minutes for a simple update, but depend on several factors including: the available network bandwidth at your office, the size of the upgrade and how many upgrade downloads are occurring at the same time.
- This method will be used if Installation Option 1 has not occurred.
- ProSuite will display the status of the download and upgrade.
- When the upgrade has completed, you will be able to login to ProSuite.
If you require further assistance, please contact customer service at 1.866.367.7648 or firstname.lastname@example.org .