We are pleased to announce that ProSuite Version 8.3 is now available.
TITLE INSURANCE INTEGRATIONS
Do you order Title Insurance from FCT or Stewart Title? Do you order online and find yourself manually completing much of the same information that you have already entered into your ProSuite file? We’re very excited to provide you with the ability to order title insurance from Stewart Title and FCT directly from your ProSuite file! Save valuable time and increase efficiency for your firm by eliminating duplicate data entry and reducing errors. Click here for copies of the Quick Start Guides that will have you setup and ordering title insurance policies in minutes! You must have Internet Explorer V 8 or higher installed to use this new feature.
We’d love to hear about your experience using these new features. Please provide your comments either by calling 1.866.367.7648 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
To see just how easy it will be to order title insurance and learn about the other updates included in this release, attend one of our four live POST-release webinars. Click on one of the 30 minute sessions below to register:
EFS FORM A AND FORM B
The following updated EFS forms are now available in ProSuite:
Form A V22
Form B V22
Click here to read the LTSA notice regarding the form changes.
Please note: LTSA advises that older versions of the forms will be accepted until August 10, 2015. For this reason, older versions will be removed from ProSuite on August 8 2015.
Due to the changes in the EFS forms, additional fields were added to ProSuite as follows:
- On the Property > Land Value tab, the consideration fields were expanded to include a $ field and an Other field.
- On the Parties > Buyer and Borrower tabs, the fractional interest field has been broken into two fields to match the fractional interests on the Form A and Form B schedules.
- On the Mortgages>Lender tab the following changes have been made:
- Define MDS field has been removed
- Define Schedule field is available on the first lender only
- Tenancy and fractional interest fields have been added
The following bugs have now been fixed:
- At times a message box was displayed indicating there were unsaved changes when no changes had been made.
- Trust TAL and GL reports printed from the preview window indicated margins were outside of the printable area.
- Trust>Cheques tab was allowing users to enter a Cashed date without first entering a Posted Date.
How Do You Upgrade?
Option 1: Unattended Overnight Installation:
(This is the recommended option since it requires less time to get started on ProSuite when first logging in after the upgrade.)
- Leave your computer turned on and leave ProSuite running overnight.
- The Upgrade will automatically perform overnight.
- When you login to ProSuite in the morning it will already have been upgraded with the new version.
- Note – If your computer goes into Suspend or Hibernate mode, this method will not work and it will then be installed using Option 2 below.
Option 2: Automatic Installation during initial login:
- When a new ProSuite software upgrade is available, ProSuite will automatically download and install the new version the first time you launch the application on your computer following the release.
- The software download and upgrade usually take about 5 to 10 minutes for a simple update, but depend on several factors including: the available network bandwidth at your office, the size of the upgrade and how many upgrade downloads are occurring at the same time.
- This method will be used if Installation Option 1 has not occurred.
- ProSuite will display the status of the download and upgrade.
- When the upgrade has completed, you will be able to login to ProSuite.
If you require further assistance, please contact customer service at 1.866.367.7648 or firstname.lastname@example.org .