ADVANCED UPGRADE NOTICE
We are pleased to announce that we have some valuable new enhancements that will be available in our ProSuite Version 8.3 on Saturday, August 8, 2015. Please note that during the upgrade ProSuite will be unavailable to users between Friday, August 7 at 10:00 pm and Saturday, August 8 at 10:00 am.
Do you order Title Insurance from FCT or Stewart Title? Do you order online and find yourself manually completing much of the same information that you have already entered into your ProSuite file? We’re very excited to provide you with the ability to order title insurance from FCT and Stewart Title directly from your ProSuite file! Save valuable time and increase efficiency for your firm by eliminating duplicate data entry and reducing errors. Click here for copies of the Quick Start Guides that will have you setup and ordering title insurance policies in minutes!
To get a sneak peak at how easy it will be to order title insurance, attend one of our four live PRE-release webinars. Click on one of the 30 minute sessions below to register:
The release will also include the following updated EFS Forms:
Form A V21
Form B V21
Click here to read the LTSA notice regarding the form changes.
Please note: LTSA advises that older versions of the forms will be accepted until August 10, 2015. For this reason, legacy versions will be removed from ProSuite on August 8 2015.
How Do You Upgrade?
Option 1: Unattended Overnight Installation:
(This is the recommended option since it requires less time to get started on ProSuite when first logging in after the upgrade.)
- Leave your computer turned on and leave ProSuite running overnight.
- The Upgrade will automatically perform overnight.
- When you login to ProSuite in the morning it will already have been upgraded with the new version.
- Note – If your computer goes into Suspend or Hibernate mode, this method will not work and it will then be installed using Option 2 below.
Option 2: Automatic Installation during initial login:
- When a new ProSuite software upgrade is available, ProSuite will automatically download and install the new version the first time you launch the application on your computer following the release.
- The software download and upgrade usually take about 5 to 10 minutes for a simple update, but depend on several factors including: the available network bandwidth at your office, the size of the upgrade and how many upgrade downloads are occurring at the same time.
- This method will be used if Installation Option 1 has not occurred.
- ProSuite will display the status of the download and upgrade.
- When the upgrade has completed, you will be able to login to ProSuite.
If you require further assistance, please contact customer service at 1.866.367.7648 or email@example.com .