We are pleased to announce that ProSuite Version 8.2 is now available for upgrade.
This release includes a change to our End User Agreement. The first time you log into ProSuite after the update, you will be presented with the new End User Agreement which you must review and accept to continue using ProSuite.
The release will also include the following updated EFS Forms:
Form 17 Cancellation V13
Form 17 Charge V12
Form C Charge V20
Form C Release V21
Click here to read the LTSA notice regarding the form changes. The legacy versions of these forms will remain available in ProSuite until June 30th at which time they will be removed.
We are continuing to work as quickly as possible on the implementation of the Form A V21 and the Form B V21. We will keep you informed as the updated versions of these forms are released in ProSuite.
Please note when submitting the existing versions of the Form A and Form B you will be prompted with a warning message indicating that new versions of the forms are available, however the previous versions are still acceptable.
How Do You Upgrade?
Option 1: Unattended Overnight Installation:
(This is the recommended option since it requires less time to get started on ProSuite when first logging in after the upgrade.)
- Leave your computer turned on and leave ProSuite running overnight.
- The Upgrade will automatically perform overnight.
- When you login to ProSuite in the morning it will already have been upgraded with the new version.
- Note – If your computer goes into Suspend or Hibernate mode, this method will not work and it will then be installed using Option 2 below.
Option 2: Automatic Installation during initial login:
- When a new ProSuite software upgrade is available, ProSuite will automatically download and install the new version the first time you launch the application on your computer following the release.
- The software download and upgrade usually take about 5 to 10 minutes for a simple update, but depend on several factors including: the available network bandwidth at your office, the size of the upgrade and how many upgrade downloads are occurring at the same time.
- This method will be used if Installation Option 1 has not occurred.
- ProSuite will display the status of the download and upgrade.
- When the upgrade has completed, you will be able to login to ProSuite.
If you require further assistance, please contact customer service at 1.866.367.7648 or email@example.com .