ADVANCED UPGRADE NOTICE
We advise that ProSuite Version 8.3.2 will be available Saturday, October 3, 2015. Please note the upgrade will start on Friday, October 2nd at 10:00 p.m. and complete on Saturday, October 3rd at 9:00 a.m. ProSuite will be unavailable to users during that time.
In order to continue to maintain the high level of security that ProSuite currently offers, this release facilitates the renewal of our SSL Certificate. What is SSL? The main purpose of SSL is to encrypt information so that it can only be read by the intended recipient.
How Do You Upgrade?
Option 1: Unattended Overnight Installation:
(This is the recommended option since it requires less time to get started on ProSuite when first logging in after the upgrade.)
- Leave your computer turned on and leave ProSuite running overnight.
- The Upgrade will automatically perform overnight.
- When you login to ProSuite in the morning it will already have been upgraded with the new version.
- Note – If your computer goes into Suspend or Hibernate mode, this method will not work and it will then be installed using Option 2 below.
Option 2: Automatic Installation during initial login:
- When a new ProSuite software upgrade is available, ProSuite will automatically download and install the new version the first time you launch the application on your computer following the release.
- The software download and upgrade usually take about 5 to 10 minutes for a simple update, but depend on several factors including: the available network bandwidth at your office, the size of the upgrade and how many upgrade downloads are occurring at the same time.
- This method will be used if Installation Option 1 has not occurred.
- ProSuite will display the status of the download and upgrade.
- When the upgrade has completed, you will be able to login to ProSuite.
If you require further assistance, please contact customer service at 1.866.367.7648 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Last Updated: 2015-09-25 23:13:38 UTC