April 6, 2014
We are pleased to announce ProSuite Version 6.2 is now available. This version of the software includes some exciting new features and enhancements, many of which were suggested by our valued customers.
For anyone who would like to learn more about the various enhancements in this release, live webinars will be available on Wednesday, April 9th at 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM. Click Here to register for one of the 30 minute sessions.
New LTSA Connection
- New functionality in the User - Third Party Accounts tab to enter credentials for both myLTSA and BCOL (BCOL can be used until the May 1 deadline). This will allow for continued use of the title searches, e-filing, and retrieval of notifications and registered documents. The system will be able to accommodate both systems seamlessly without any interruption to workflow or customers having to login to any other program.
Title Search Improvements
- There will now be an option to include or exclude cancelled charges when importing title search particulars. New My Firm, User Settings and file matter for default search settings provides customers search alternatives saving time editing or reviewing title searches that contain cancelled charges.
- Title Searches: Charges brought in will be identified & check marked to be imported in the appropriate file matter Charges On and Charges Removed tabs. By automatically marking each common charge to be removed or charges that generally remain on title will reduce the amount of effort before importing the search information.
- Accounts new All in Fee
- Accounts will now back calculate the amount of the fee and all applicable taxes on files that are completed on an “All-In fee” basis and where disbursements have been previously entered. This will eliminate manual calculations and reduce errors on statement of account quotes when only a total price is provided to customers.
- The PTT Bank field in the My Firm - Settings tab will only look up each firm’s local banks where client’s money will be paid from.
- The new PTT threshold calculations for first time buyers have been implemented and the file matter’s calculations will populate correctly in the form. The form will no longer include blank pages when they are created eliminating the need to remove them manually.
- The Transferor’s name and registration number will be entered in item 5 of Form C Release, for mortgage and sale files and now supporting the incorporation and registration numbers that are entered into the contact records reducing manual edits in the forms.
- Documents will automatically re-format themselves when paragraphs are either added or removed saving time if edits are required and also enhancing the overall look of your documents. The documents updated are as follows:
To view all document updates, click here.
How to Perform the Update:
Option 1: Unattended Overnight Installation: If you left your computer turned on over the weekend and left ProSuite running, your computer will be automatically upgraded with the new ProSuite release.
Please note: If your computer went into Suspend or Hibernate mode overnight, this method would not work and Option 2 below must be followed.
Option 2: Automatic Installation during initial login: When a new ProSuite software update is available, ProSuite will automatically download and install the new update when you first start up the ProSuite application on your computer.
- i) The software download and update usually takes about 5 to 10 minutes for a simple update but depends on several different factors including: the available network bandwidth at your office, the size of the update, and how many update downloads are occurring at the same time.
- b) ProSuite will display the status of the download and update.
- c) Once the update has been completed, you will be able to login to ProSuite.