No. Profile photos are a nice way to personalize your profile and share with others in the community. You can have a profile and participate in the community without a photo.
Articles in this section
- What is the Do Process Help Centre?
- Which browsers work the best with the Help Centre?
- How do I edit my Help Centre profile?
- Do I have to add a photo to my profile?
- What's the My Activities link for?
- Can I see the requests I have submitted?
- Should I follow sections or articles in the community?
- How do I add my own question or idea to the community?
- What is the Community?
- How do I comment on a post in the community?