To produce documents in Estate-a-Base, please follow the instructions below:
- Open the record you would like to produce documents in
- Click on the Tasks tab
- Click on the Add button at the bottom
- Select the Category of documents you would like to produce and click Select
- The Details screen will appear.
Note: Details, notes, dates, etc are not required to add the category. If you would like to bypass entering the details simply click OK to the screen below.
- Once the category is added to your Tasks section, there will be a column for Document Production, click the button for the category of documents you would like to produce (Example: 0/1 Documents: File Opening), and check off the documents to produce.
- Click Produce and, once complete, select Open All to view the document.
Last Updated: 2015-08-20 15:22:17 UTC