To validate a record, simply follow the instructions below:
- Ensure all mandatory data is entered accurately into the record (Record No., Name of Deceased and Date of Death)
- Click on Tab A (File Opening Information)
- Click on the lock icon beside the Pay-per-use status section
- There are two forms of validation within each Estate-a-Base record:
- Estate Administration: This validation is used for all records and allows you to access and produce documents and court forms.
- Estate Accounting: This validation is only used if you are going to be entering more than 25 accounting entries into the Assets/Accounting Tab of the record.