- Login as the DEFAULT user
- Click on Miscellaneous Editing > select 1 Authorized Capital Records
- Click on Add
- Enter a name for your Predefined Authorized Capital entry beside the “Authorized Capital Record:” section.
Note: ensure that this name does not contain spaces or any special characters (commas are accepted).
- Privs./Restrictions Precedent: select the precedent you would like to use
Note: this is not a mandatory field
- Click on Add Class to define the classes for the Authorized Capital Entry
- Once completed, click Save.
Your new Authorized Capital will be available to select in Tab K (Authorized Capital) in your records.