How do I get a refund for a record created in error or that did not go through?

If a record is not going to be completed by your firm, or if a record was opened and validated in error/duplicated, please email and indicate the record number/name, the receipt/order number and a reason for reversal.

To speak to a Support Agent right away, you can initiate a Live Chat by clicking the tab at the right had side called Ask Us, enter in your question, click next and choose to "Speak with Someone". 

Last Updated: 2017-03-24 14:44:07 UTC

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


  • Avatar
    Mary Pantalone

    I followed instructions provided ie Go To>Transaction Management>etc. but there was no "Transaction Management" option