How do I get a refund for a record/transaction that is not going to go through?

If a deal is no longer proceeding and you require a refund, please perform a Reset of the record charge by clicking on Go To > Transaction Management > Find the record to you require a refund for > Highlight the record > Click "Reset" button > Enter a Certified By name and click to proceed.

Note: Once a record has been reset no changes to the record will be permitted, nor is it possible to re-apply the charge to use the record again.

Last Updated: 2015-09-09 20:00:41 UTC

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request