You must be signed in as an end-user to submit and track your support requests.
Submitting a support request
- Click Submit a request at the top of the page.
- Enter a subject and description of the problem. As you enter a subject, a list of suggested articles in the knowledge base appears. If any of these artilces answers your question, you can click one of the articles instead of submitting the request.
- Add any attachments. The file size limit is 20 MB.
- Click Submit.
Tracking your support requests
You can use the Help Center to track your support requests.
- Click your profile icon on the upper-right side of any page, and then click My activities.
By default, the page displays all requests that are open. An open request is a ticket that's been assigned to an agent who is working to resolve it.
- To see details about a request, click the request title.
- To see a filtered view of all requests, including pending requests, enter a search term in the Filter Requests box or select a request status from the Status