Firms working with Do Process Software products use one of two payment methods to cover all charges for The Conveyancer, convey.ca, Fast Company, Estate-a-Base and Will Builder – credit card (we accept VISA® and MasterCard®) or cheque.
For both methods, all new records are quickly and securely processed over the internet.
About the Credit Card Payment Method
- Credit cards are set up in the Secure Payment Manager, which ensures the secure management of your firm’s credit card information.
- You may enter multiple cards into the Secure Payment Manager.
- Assign a credit card to each Do Process application. To allow greater flexibility, a different credit card may be assigned to each application.
- During initial installation of Will Builder, a Customer Service Agent will show you where to set up and assign credit cards.
About the Cheque Payment Method
- Receive one monthly consolidated statement for all Do Process applications (a paperless invoice).
- Make one monthly payment to Do Process.
- At the beginning of each month, your firm’s billing contact will receive an emailed statement and invoice with all your firm’s charges, payments and adjustments. The invoice and account summary can also be accessed from all applications.