The Fast Company program allows you to add up to 20 fields in each topic which will then become part of all new and existing corporate records.
- Log on to Fast Company as the Default user, but do not open a record.
- Click on Go to > Configuration.
- Click on the User Defined Fields button
- Select the Topics dropdown at the top of the User Defined Fields box and select the tab in which you would like your field entered.
- Fill in a prompt for each field to be added to the selected topic and click OK
Example: if you would like a field to record
The field names that you have entered will now display in each of your records.
Note: To delete an entry, simply follow steps 1-4 and step 5 will be delete the entry that was previously created. Once the entry is deleted it will be removed from all records and will not be present in any new records.