- Open a record and click on the Forms and Registers Tab
- Click on the check mark beside Articles of Incorporation
- Click on Tab 3: Additional Provisions
- On the left hand side, select the provision you want to create a new entry for (Bus. Restrictions, Share Classes, Privs./Restrictions, Transfer Restrictions or Other Provisions)
- Type your text into the appropriate field and click on the flashlight icon and select to Save as Precedent.
Note: the file name of your precedent should not include spaces or special characters (commas and & are accepted) and should be kept as short as possible. The extension of the precedent will depend on the entry number (Example: If you are saving a precedent for the Privs./Restrictions section (7.) the file name will contain .AO7. The description may have more detail.
Last Updated: 2015-08-21 17:21:15 UTC