To create the "client mode" or add the shortcut to your computer, please see the instructions below:
- Determine which computer is the host or server and find the computer name.
- Ensure the workstation is on the same Windows network as the host.
- Find the folder location of the program on the host or server (Example: X:\DoProcess\FCWIN)
If you have trouble with any of the above steps, please consult a Do Process user in your office or your office technician.
- Map a network drive pointing to one level above the program folder, for example:
X:\FCWIN, where X is pointing to the Do Process folder, or \\ServerName\DoProcess
- Browse through the mapped network drive to the program folder and run the executable file (Example: FCWIN.EXE)
- Log in to the program with the username to be used at this workstation and click Go To > Configuration > Create Client
- Confirm the shortcut on the desktop was created successfully. The shortcut will be called Fast Company (client).