Firms using Do Process products use one of two payment methods to cover all charges for The Conveyancer®, Convey.ca®, Fast Company®, Estate-a-Base® and Will Builder® – credit card (we accept VISA® and MasterCard®) or cheque.
For both methods, all new transaction records are quickly and securely processed.
About the Credit Card Payment Method
- Credit cards are set up in the Secure Payment Manager, which ensures secure management of your firm’s credit card information.
- You may enter multiple cards into the Secure Payment Manager.
- Assign a credit card to each Do Process application. To allow greater flexibility, a different credit card may be assigned to each application.
- Purchase transaction credits for The Conveyancer® in advance.
- During initial installation of The Conveyancer®, a Customer Service Representative will show you where to set up and assign credit cards.
About the Cheque Payment Method
- Receive one monthly consolidated statement for all Do Process applications (a paperless invoice).
- Make one monthly payment to Do Process.
- At the beginning of each month, your firm’s billing contact will receive a statement and invoice via email with all your firm’s charges, payments and adjustments. The invoice and account summary can also be accessed from all applications.
Last Updated: 2015-09-01 16:43:08 UTC