Stewart Assyst is a provider of Electronic Mortgage Instructions that is integrated in Conveyancer. It provides an easy way to accept Mortgage Instructions and send updates to and receive updates from the Lender.
To add your Stewart Assyst login information into Conveyancer:
1. Go to the databases button in the top right corner of Conveyancer.
2. Select Lawyer Profiles.
3. Select the name of the Lawyer's account and click the edit button at the bottom of the window.
4. Select Tab 7 Stewart Assyst.
5. Enter account User ID and Password.
6. Click the Validate Button.
If your Stewart Assyst password has expired you can easily set a new one in Conveyancer:
1. Follow steps 1-4 above.
2. Click the Magnifying Glass button next to the Password field.
3. Select Reset Password.
For help with your Stewart Assyst account, contact Stewart Support at 1-866-969-9101.
Last Updated: 2017-11-17 14:16:05 UTC