Chicago Title Insurance Company is a provider of Title Insurance that can be ordered directly in Conveyancer. If you have a Chicago Title account you can link it in The Conveyancer by following the steps below:
1. Go to the databases button in the top right corner of Conveyancer.
2. Select Lawyer Profiles/Law clerk Profiles.
3. Select the name of the account holder and click the edit button at the bottom of the window.
4. Select Tab 6 Chicago Title.
5. Enter the Login ID and Password.
6. Click Test Chicago Title Login button in the bottom left corner.
If your Chicago Title password has expired you can easily set a new one in Conveyancer:
1. Open the LOFTI tab on a record with Chicago Title selected as the Title Insurance provider.
2. You will be prompted to change the password.
For help with your Chicago Title account, contact Chicago Title Support at 1-888-868-4853.