Stewart Title Guaranty Company is a provider of Title Insurance that can be ordered directly in Conveyancer. If you have a Stewart Title account you can link it in The Conveyancer by following the steps below:
1. Go to the databases button in the top right corner of Conveyancer.
2. Select Lawyer Profiles/Law clerk Profiles.
3. Select the name of the account holder and click the edit button at the bottom of the window.
4. Select Tab 4 Stewart Title.
5. Enter the Profile ID, User Name and Password.
6. Click Test Stewart Title Login button in the bottom left corner.
If your Stewart Title password has expired you can easily set a new one in Conveyancer:
1. Open the LOFTI tab on a record with Stewart Title selected as the Title Insurance provider.
2. You will be prompted to change the password.
For help with your Stewart Title account, contact Stewart Support at 1-866-969-9101.