First Canadian Title (FCT) is a provider of Title Insurance that can be ordered directly in Conveyancer. If you have a FCT account you can link it in The Conveyancer by following the steps below:
1. Go to the databases button in the top right corner of Conveyancer.
2. Select Lawyer Profiles/Law clerk Profiles.
3. Select the name of the account holder and click the edit button at the bottom of the window.
4. Select Tab 5 FCT.
5. Enter the User ID and Password.
6. Click Validate Credentials button in the bottom left corner.
If your FCT password has expired you can easily set a new one in Conveyancer:
1. Complete steps 1-4 above.
2. Click the Test Login button in the bottom left corner.
3. You will be prompted to change the password if it has expired.
For help with your FCT account, contact FCT Support at 1-866-804-3122.
Last Updated: 2017-11-17 14:16:30 UTC