ADVANCE UPGRADE NOTICE
Please be advised that Brief ConveyTM Version 9.7 will become available on Saturday April 1st, 2017. During the upgrade Brief Convey will be unavailable to customers between Friday March 31st at 10:00 p.m. and Saturday April 1st at 6:00 a.m.
This release includes the following:
New Versions of Land Title Forms
The LTSA released new versions of the following forms on March 20th, 2017:
- Form C Charge V22
- Form 17 Fee Simple V12
- Form 17 Charge V13
- Form 17 Cancellation V14
We are pleased to advise that these new forms will be available in Brief Convey V9.7.
The LTSA has indicated that previous versions of these forms will still be accepted but will be phased out later this year.
For full details of the changes to these forms, please see https://ltsa.ca/news/new-versions-land-title-forms-coming-march-20-2017.
The following bugs have now been resolved:
- Calculations of PTT exemption for code 49 - Newly Built Homes was including a buyer’s % interest acquired when only the Canadian Citizen/Permanent Resident checkbox was selected. This has been changed to require both the Canadian Citizen/Permanent Resident checkbox and the Are you applying for a first time home buyers’ or newly built home exemption checkbox to be selected.
- Form C Release was incorrectly populating the Additional Information fields in Section 3 Nature of Interest Being Released. The Additional Information fields will now be left blank.
- Form A and Form B were not displaying fractional interests correctly when there were four or more purchasers/borrowers, all at different addresses.
- When importing a title search, there were problems with the case of the information imported:
- The contraction on the street address was incorrect (e.g. 147Th)
- If the Lot number was a letter it was appearing in lower case (e.g. Lot “a”)
If you require further assistance, please contact customer service at 1.866.367.7648 or firstname.lastname@example.org.